In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you are informed that the personal data provided by you will be incorporated into the database owned by FUNDACIÓN JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR in order to provide you with the requested information about our products and services.
The data controller is FUNDACIÓN JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR with address at C / DR JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR, No2, 28035, MADRID
The legal basis for the processing of information is the consent granted by the data subject
The personal data you provide when you contact us through the web forms will be kept for as long as necessary for the attention of your request and as long as its cancellation is not requested.
In no case FUNDION JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR will use the personal data of the data subjects for purposes other than those mentioned above, and undertakes to keep due professional secrecy and to establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements of current data protection regulations.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and limitation of use by writing, accompanied by a copy of official document that identifies you, addressed to FUNDACIÓN JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR . with registered office at C / DR JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR, No2, 28035, MADRID or to the email address:
Additional Information Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
-Identity: JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR FOUNDATION.
-Postal Address: C/ DR JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR, No2, 28035, MADRID
What data are we going to collect?
– Relative to the person (name, surname, tax identification number), professional (specialty), contact details (e-mail, telephone number, address), accreditation as a student.
-Photographs, videos, audios if you participate in interviews published in our journal, attendance at events organized by Juan Jose Lopez-Ibor Foundation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
– JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR FOUNDATION. will process the information provided by the User in order to respond to their requests related to the management of the requested service and the sending of electronic communications of an informative nature.
In the case of being subscribed to the purpose will be to manage your subscriptions and the treatment that entails (for example, for the sending of magazines). The legal basis for compliance will be the execution of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship that you will maintain with us.
How long will we keep your data?
– In general, the personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to meet the User’s request or as long as its deletion is not requested by the User.
If you unsubscribe as a subscriber partner, we will keep your data for a period of conversation that will not exceed 5 years from the date of termination of your subscription.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
– The legal basis for the processing of data is legitimation by the User’s consent.
– For existing customers, we will process the data by virtue of the performance of the contract signed by the User.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
– JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR FOUNDATION. you will not transfer personal data to third parties or make any international transfer thereof. Under no circumstances will you use the personal data of the interested parties for different purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or are incomplete.
– Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
– Right of limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to withdrawal.
– Right of opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of your data. JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR FOUNDATION. you will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. – Right to the portability of your data: You can ask us that your automated personal data be transferred or transferred to any other company that indicates us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
– Interested parties can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data by writing to FUNDACIÓN JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR indicating the right to exercise and attaching a copy of ID through the following postal address: C/ DR JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ IBOR, No2, 28035, MADRID,indicating in the on DATA PROTECTION or via email:
Interested parties have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authorityand request the protection of rights that have not been duly served to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the electronic headquarters of their web portal ( www.agpd.es ), orby writing to their postal address (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).